5 Fun Questions to ask your Child
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Ash and I had a sweet mother/daughter weekend recently and we did our usual favorite things -- shopping, binge watching HGTV, and going out to dinner. Mini-me! While at dinner, I asked her a few questions just as a fun convo starter and she loved them. I thought I would share in case you'd like to do it too while out with your son or daughter.
1. If you owned a race horse that competed in the Kentucky Derby, what would you name it?
2. If you could design your own board game, what would it be and what would you call it?
3. If you had $100 right now, what would you do with it?
4. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
5. If you could change one of our family rules, what would you change and why?
It was so fun to hear her answers!